Walkr - Galaxy Adventure in Your Pocket
About the walkr..
11/20/2014 7:55:00 PM
I've been wanting to track how much I walk for a while. So this app really helps out. Plus it's pretty fun to play.
Farm Heroes Saga
11/20/2014 6:40:00 PM
Enjoy playing. Better than candy crush. Just enough challenge .
Optical Inquisitor Free
It is the best game ever
11/20/2014 5:55:00 PM
It puts all other sniper games on the moble to shame
Checking deposit works for iPhone 4S
11/20/2014 4:21:00 PM
Since I use an iPhone 4S, I started getting worried as I read all the negative reviews for this required update while it was downloading. I read through as many reviews as I could to see if anyone had tips on how to get it to work, but mostly came across people who gave up in frustration. Anyway, thought I’d leave a review just to let you know that I have a 4S and the mobile check deposit worked fine for me. Here is what I did:
* Since I was anticipating problems based on the reviews, the first thing I did after the app update was downloaded and installed was to turn off the iPhone and turn it back on. I wanted to make sure that I was starting fresh.
* After the restart, I launched the Chase app and logged in. It has felt like it takes a little longer than usual to login via wifi, but maybe I am just anxious and holding my breath.
* After I selected the Deposit Checks option, I decided to try to tackle the part that most people complained about first, so I skipped the “Deposit To” and “Amount $” fields and went straight to the “Front of Check” section. (If it’s going to fail there, no point entering the other info, right?)
* I went ahead and took my photo, fitting the check in the long rectangular box. I did several things I try do to take the clearest photos: Put the check on a well-lighted table with a black sheet of paper beneath it. Rest my elbows on the table to minimize camera shake. Line up the check in the box, then carefully press the shutter button while trying not to move the phone.
* Moment of truth: Success! The app took the photo and then I was able to click the Use button! I was then able to repeat the process with the "Back of Check.”
* Now that both images were successfully entered, I went ahead and filled out the "Deposit To" and "Amount $" fields. Then I clicked the Next button and did followed the rest of the process to finish the transaction.
Finally, did I have to do things exactly this way for it to work? I don’t know. If you want to write me a check, I’d be happy to try different ways for you. All I wanted to show for now is that the current version of the app does allow for deposits on the iPhone 4S. Oh, and I’m running iOS 7.1 because it hasn’t forced me to update that yet, haha.
SmartNews - Trending News & Stories
Great app, but could be better.
11/20/2014 3:25:00 PM
This app is amazing. I use it everyday as a pocket newspaper and it has kept me up to date on topics. My only criticism with the app is that you can't block certain sites. This would be a great feature because I want to see real news not Buzzfeed articles or Huffington Post blogs.
Hooray for rpg
11/20/2014 1:51:00 PM
This game is really fun. I love pretty much all of it and the addition of rpg made it that much better. But I wish there was a way to automatically accept your mail. It would save me a ton of time.
iPhone, iPod & iPad Apps and Games