Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
By MyFitnessPal.com (MyFitnessPal LLc)
Supported Devices :
iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 3GS
, iPad Wifi
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 2 3G
2/23/2015 | Version : 5.9.1 | Size : 78.6 MB
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
2/13/2015 | Version : 5.9 | Size : 78.6 MB
Did you make a New Year’s resolution to learn a new language this year? We did too. Actually, MyFitnessPal is now available in five new languages: Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Tagalog and Turkish!
Besides learning some new languages, we’ve also made the app faster and more stable. There are improvements all over the place, including a faster barcode scanner and better Diary performance on the iPad.
If you’re looking for a little support keeping your resolutions, check out the community forums now available right in the app. You'll find some of the most helpful people you’ll ever meet.
1/24/2015 | Version : 5.8.3 | Size : 68.1 MB
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And all 100% FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
• “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
• “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.”
• “This app literally saved my life. Thank you MyFItnessPal!”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• 100% FREE - no hidden charges or in-app purchases
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
HOW IT WORKS
• Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
• We'll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
• Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
• Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Recipe importer - visit any recipe on the web, and magically import it and track it with just a tap!
• Step tracker - iphone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
• Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
• Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
: Top Free iPhone Applications
: Top Free iPad Application
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPad Application [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Kids]
: Top Free iPad Application [Kids]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Health & Fitness
Comments and Ratings for Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
If you use it consistently, it will work! (5.9)
2/23/2015 9:05:00 AM
5/5 By MB0109
My husband and I have been using MyFitnessPal for 7 months. I have lost 43 pounds and he has lost 150 pounds!! Used consistently, it works amazingly well. It's sooo worth the effort of logging in every calorie! Thanks for creating this app!!!
Amazing! So easy I love it! (5.9)
2/23/2015 7:12:00 AM
5/5 By WiccanWT
I use this and fitbit but I log all my exercise and food through MFP, best part about it is they link and communicate through each other, 2 great apps working as one!!!
Phenomenal app for calorie counting (5.9)
2/23/2015 7:07:00 AM
5/5 By Natepdx
I can't say how much I appreciate the work of the people who have made this app possible. Truly a pleasure to use.
2/23/2015 6:55:00 AM
5/5 By 126.96.36.199
This app is so awesome
Defiantly worth the download ! (5.9)
2/23/2015 6:13:00 AM
5/5 By Jayyqulien
App helps you keep track of the macs and most of the time accurate
Love this app (5.9)
2/23/2015 6:05:00 AM
5/5 By Cherokee 449
I really enjoy using this app to assist with my eating goals and exercise goals. I enjoy that several of us as friends can keep each other accountable because we share the data. But my real joy came when I connected my Fitbit app to this app and the abundance of shared information has really helped me with a more complete set of stats with my eating, sleeping and exercise.
2/23/2015 3:54:00 AM
5/5 By Layla/5150
Could not have lost the weight without this app. It takes the guess work out of calorie counting!!! LOVE IT!!!
Excellent app, but has a few hiccups. (5.9)
2/23/2015 3:54:00 AM
4/5 By AngryBirdzYAY
The most notable bug I've found is that it crashes right after I've completed adding a new recipe. It adds it just fine, but it's still annoying to have to go back into it every time. I really like the barcode feature and the wide range of options for choosing items. Makes eating sensibly on the go a lot easier. I'd be lost (and still a lot heavier) without this app to keep me on track. :)
2/23/2015 3:17:00 AM
5/5 By Leibea
Great app!! It helps you keep track of foods and learn exactly where calories are coming from to make better choices. It's very easy to use and helps me stay motivated when my friends can like and comment on my accomplishments.
2/23/2015 3:08:00 AM
5/5 By lort1901
I Love this app. It makes you more accountable for what you eat.
The fact that it shows carbs protein and fiber, that is Great ! Thank You
2/23/2015 2:49:00 AM
5/5 By Gigi 333
This makes logging your food fun and easy. In order to be successful at losing weight you have to be able to evaluate what is going in your body. This is very precise fun easy and able to be viewed by trainers nutritionists etc. to help you make the necessary changes to be successful! Love this app and have referred many to it! Thank you!
Great features, easy to input foods (5.9)
2/23/2015 2:45:00 AM
5/5 By mdsn9699
Amazing features for a free app. Great database of foods available to search. The recipe import and barcode scanning are very helpful. Runkeeper syncing is nice.
Awesome and much better than others I've tried (5.9)
2/23/2015 2:12:00 AM
5/5 By tomatillo22
I've used Fitbit but this has a much better food bank and I like the goal implementation.
Thumbs up! (5.9)
2/23/2015 2:07:00 AM
5/5 By Stac3fac3
Amazing! I love this app!
Great app (5.9)
2/23/2015 1:55:00 AM
5/5 By Rava777
Great helper in counting calories and impressive how many restaurants it has catalogued. Remembers past meals and quick to enter data in.
2/23/2015 1:15:00 AM
5/5 By Homer's Evil Twin
With the help of this app I have lost almost 40 pounds in 6 weeks.
Ever-improving app (5.9)
2/23/2015 1:14:00 AM
5/5 By benpvd
I've used this app off and on for a few years, and while it worked great then, it keeps getting better.
i have lost 170lbs with this app (5.9)
2/23/2015 12:43:00 AM
5/5 By omgitzcrystal
on dec 12, 2011 i signed up with myfitnesspal. i have logged every day since. and i lost more then half of my original body weight.
Far exceeds expectations (5.9)
2/23/2015 12:41:00 AM
5/5 By FrqntTrvlr99
Very user friendly, incredible data base
Very good app!! (5.9)
2/23/2015 12:15:00 AM
4/5 By Train riding mom
I have enjoyed it for 14 days. I love the list of foods!!! Great job!!! Exercise options are less so would like to see more options. So far down 10lbs
2/23/2015 12:10:00 AM
5/5 By Gin Ichim4ru
Easy to use, helpful, great app
Love it (5.9)
2/22/2015 11:50:00 PM
5/5 By queen.music.freak
Love the nutrition pie chart
2/22/2015 11:44:00 PM
5/5 By La_Ma
I have lost 9 lbs so far. Commit to counting calories and being at or under your goal and you will succeed. No more vague 'cutting back'. Actually know what is going in your mouth!!
Old man on the trail (5.9)
2/22/2015 11:40:00 PM
5/5 By Kevin in Vallejo
Great app lets me see my calorie intake for everything I eat. Links with my Strava app to track my bicycle miles and calories burned.
Started at 226 down to 189 after six months.
Love it!!! (5.9)
2/22/2015 11:37:00 PM
5/5 By LauraZ1127
Great app. So glad I found it. Has same applications as WW app but for free!
Love this app! (5.9)
2/22/2015 11:10:00 PM
5/5 By Create nickname1469
Simple to use and I love the reminders and predictions!
An excellent tool (5.9)
2/22/2015 10:41:00 PM
5/5 By DeirdreNYC
This app has helped me eat healthier for several years. I'm over 50 and find that I need less food than 2000 to maintain my weight. I have also had periods of weight loss and tracking helped. The app has lots of different food logged in so getting approximate calories works well.
My Fitness Pal (5.9)
2/22/2015 10:28:00 PM
4/5 By Fit is it!
Love this app! Super easy to use and the accountability factor has me thinking twice before I choose my food for the day. Also love seeing the daily chart of protein, fat, and carb intake! Exercise is factored in which is nice. The only drawback? Strength training and crossfit exercises do not get any calories earned like the cardiovascular choices. And these workouts torch way more calories than many others! 4 stars just because of the strength training/CrossFit factor.
Love It (5.9)
2/22/2015 10:07:00 PM
5/5 By Bmac3929
I've always fluctuated in weight between seasons, and I have a hard time with self-discipline when it comes to food. This app has been great in helping me make smarter decisions with my diet and exercise. I love the reminders and that it syncs with other fitness apps (currently using FitStar as well). Highly recommended.
2/22/2015 9:46:00 PM
5/5 By Surya Allampalli
I loved it