Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
By MyFitnessPal.com (MyFitnessPal LLc)
Supported Devices :
, iPad 2 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 3G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad Wifi
, iPhone 3GS
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone6 Plus
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
4/5/2015 | Version : 5.12 | Size : 83.8 MB
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
3/10/2015 | Version : 5.11 | Size : 79.4 MB
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable. You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
2/23/2015 | Version : 5.9.1 | Size : 78.6 MB
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And all 100% FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
• “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
• “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.”
• “This app literally saved my life. Thank you MyFitnessPal!”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• 100% FREE - no hidden charges or in-app purchases
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
HOW IT WORKS
• Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
• We'll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
• Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
• Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Recipe importer - visit any recipe on the web, and magically import it and track it with just a tap!
• Step tracker - iphone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
• Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
• Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
: Top Free iPhone Applications
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPad Application [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Kids]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Health & Fitness
Comments and Ratings for Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Great, easy and useful!! (5.12)
4/4/2015 11:52:00 PM
5/5 By TKiinn
This app makes calorie tracking quick and easy. Also, motivational and fun to track your progress.
Love it! (5.12)
4/4/2015 11:35:00 PM
5/5 By heyimsavannah
I had to use this app for a class a while back & I wrote it off as stupid before I even tried it. But, seeing as it was for a class, I had to use it & I became hooked. I log everything I eat everyday & so far, I've lost 10 pounds in three weeks. Really pumped about this app!(:
Fitbit not syncing now (5.12)
4/4/2015 11:33:00 PM
2/5 By Arnoldka
I love My Fitness Pal and have used for years and years. But this last update messed up my Fitbit syncing. It used to add in calories back to my daily count based on my Fitbit activities, but now no matter how many steps I reach (today 16,000+) it still says 0 calories burned. So I hate this last update!! Please fix this glitch.
My fitness pal is the balls (5.12)
4/4/2015 11:01:00 PM
5/5 By Arnold Classic
I love this app, I'm achieving all of my weightlifting goals and practically crapping the weight off. Weight watchers is gonna go out if business thanks to MFP. MFP will shame you into fitness, it's casual insults will be the motivation you need to stop being a disgusting fatass donut binging your health into oblivion. Join the online sensation!
Great app! Who gives a S@&T about a logo! (5.12)
4/4/2015 10:44:00 PM
5/5 By Fat kid in skinny jeans
I've used this app for approx 3/4 mo. I have never had any issues with it crashing, malfunctioning. Almost all the foods I've entered were found in the data base making meal addition a snap! I started using this app as part of a weight loss challenge the coach has access to my logs this app held/ holds me accountable for my choices! Love it! what logo who cares don't look at it! Your supposed to rate the app not the aesthetic!
This cool (5.12)
4/4/2015 10:19:00 PM
5/5 By Hruyfc
Good Lil' App! (5.12)
4/4/2015 9:50:00 PM
4/5 By Treygirl777888
The best part about this application has been all the new friends I've made. The encouragement has been so helpful as we cheer each other on. I love how I can log and track all my stats in just one place and how it now supports my FitBit. I would have given it five stars if it was easier to navigate through. It's not uncommon for me to spend a minute or two looking for specific information that probably should be right at my fingertips.
Best nutrition app out there! (5.12)
4/4/2015 9:49:00 PM
5/5 By CelesteGGarcia
This app is fantastic! It has helped me shed 6 lbs in a matter of 40 days. I also love that it can sync with the Polar app so I don't have to be adding my exercise manually. This app has pretty much all the food I eat and is super easy to log with the barcode scan that it has. Love it!!!!!!
4/4/2015 9:10:00 PM
1/5 By Jeebz88
Seriously Under Armour?! Into a folder you go until the icon improves.
Thank you! (5.12)
4/4/2015 8:41:00 PM
5/5 By Caarrina
I've lost 14lbs in 3 months just using this app to monitor calories! Finally back to my ideal weight and much more educated about what goes in my tummy! I have no clue why people underrate this app because of the icon. It's fine crazies.
Great App (5.12)
4/4/2015 8:29:00 PM
5/5 By Kurt5075
Very easy to use. Love the database lookups. Very complete and quick.
Better than weight watchers (5.12)
4/4/2015 8:26:00 PM
5/5 By 6128_
4/4/2015 8:24:00 PM
5/5 By Star chucks
Has helped with my weight loss goals! Love the ease of use. So many options for food input, a wide variety of choices.
Love 😍 (5.12)
4/4/2015 8:16:00 PM
5/5 By emkay09
This app keeps me on track!
4/4/2015 7:39:00 PM
5/5 By Leeza93
I love the app it's very useful I lost 10 pounds so far not by starving myself but by actually eating healthy... Very convenient!
Pretty good (5.12)
4/4/2015 7:28:00 PM
4/5 By myguitarplaysit
Since the most recent update, they've added the under armour logo which I'm not a huge fan of, but it's not a big deal. The app connects with my Fitbit and balances out my calories more easily without me needing to add anything, which is a definite plus.
I do wish this app had a way to help people better assess portion sizes when entering food though. If all my options for certain foods are in grams or oz, I have a bit of trouble trying to estimate my portion very quickly. More often than not, I go online and look up approximately how big certain portion sizes are. It's not too big of a deal, but it can be frustrating.
4/4/2015 7:10:00 PM
5/5 By Mr Bungle
Simple to use, syncs with Polar apps, a real find!
Great App (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:54:00 PM
4/5 By Steffers14
This a great fitness app, has almost any food that you can think of! The only drawback is the exercise log, there are basic exercises that should be listed but are not, other than that it's awesome!
No email?! (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:54:00 PM
3/5 By Blowng35
I can't verify my email! It won't send the email confirmation! Fix it please!
Best app ever! (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:43:00 PM
5/5 By Estherdearest
This app has made weight-loss so easy for me! After struggling with my weight and diets for over 10 years I used this app and have lost 55 pounds so far! It is so easy to input your food and exercise and track the calories in everything. It's made it easy to change basic habits because I'm so much more aware of the contents of food that I'm eating. During my weight-loss I still ate desserts or went out for a big meal I just made sure to exercise more that day to balance out the calories. It is so easy to lose weight with this app, it changed my life!
Not counting UP steps? (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:41:00 PM
3/5 By Pkcose
This would have been a 5-star review before the update. I love this app and I use it dozens of times each day. But since the update, the app isn't pulling my step count from jawbone. What gives? If this is what Under Amour does for your app, let's rethink this, shall we?
Get this icon off my screen (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:34:00 PM
1/5 By leemuro
This was good until under armor came along and defaced my home screen.
4/4/2015 6:28:00 PM
5/5 By Cmac7203
Great app! It doesn't do it all and that's ok. Helps me stay on track.
Great app! (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:23:00 PM
5/5 By Wsilver2
I love MFP!
Love the app- HATE all the ads in my newsfeed (5.12)
4/4/2015 6:17:00 PM
4/5 By Jmasonh
The app is amazing but all the ads are a major turn off - I would pay to upgrade to not seem them!!!
Great app! (5.12)
4/4/2015 5:41:00 PM
5/5 By $èãñ
The best app for helping to keep the diet on track! Almost any food imaginable in their database makes it that much easier to log your intake! Highly recommend!
Food Info (5.12)
4/4/2015 5:24:00 PM
3/5 By valoritowe
There are so many listings that have incorrect info which is frustrating. Can you place a check mark by the ones that are proven correct (verified)? That would be a great feature to add.
Don't Update! (5.12)
4/4/2015 4:56:00 PM
1/5 By KayakJeff
Crashes on opening!
Awesome tool (5.12)
4/4/2015 4:23:00 PM
5/5 By Infected2001
Lots of food options, easy to use, motivational.
I love this app (5.12)
4/4/2015 4:15:00 PM
5/5 By AlxBadly
This app changed my life. As long as I keep up with my diary, I make better choices. I love it.
From this dev.
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal HD
Price : Free
Platform : iPhone/iPad
Spider Solitaire ►
Price : Free
Bubble Blast 3D
Price : Free
Price : Free
Price : Free
Bubble Shoot ►
Price : Free