Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
By MyFitnessPal.com (MyFitnessPal LLc)
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad Wifi
, iPad 2 3G
, iPad 3G
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 3GS
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPad Mini
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
11/19/2014 | Version : 5.7.3 | Size : 41.0 MB
* Bug fixes
10/6/2014 | Version : 5.6.7 | Size : 32.3 MB
Fixed a number of bugs for HealthKit users, including one where entries could be duplicated.
7/28/2014 | Version : 5.4.1 | Size : 36.6 MB
This release fixes a bug that could potentially cause a crash when signing up for MyFitnessPal on your iPad, along with other bug fixes.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iPhone and iPad. With the largest food database of any iOS calorie counter (over 4,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app - period.
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• Wired Magazine’s Editor’s Pick for Lifestyle Apps
Featured in Consumer Reports, the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
• “Incredibly easy to use.”
• “This app literally saved my life.”
• “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
• “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 4,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
• Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other’s progress
• Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units.
• IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight
WORKS WITH HEALTHKIT
• Add your meal summaries to HealthKit – You can now share meal data with HealthKit-connected apps every time you add food to your diary.
• Sync your weight with HealthKit – If you have an app that records your weight in HealthKit, we can automatically sync that with your MyFitnessPal account. Likewise, if you track your weight in MyFitnessPal we’ll keep your HealthKit data updated.
• Add exercises from other HealthKit apps to your diary – When you exercise with an app that saves workout data to HealthKit, we can adjust your daily calorie goal for you.
• 4,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily.
• Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find its match in our database.
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
• Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access
• Save and reuse entire meals
• Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
• Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS
• Create an unlimited number of custom foods
• Over 350 exercises
• Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
• Create an unlimited number of custom exercises
• Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other
• MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average!
• Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc.
• Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Track your weight, measurements and more
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
• Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
• View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com
Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app.
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPad Application [Health & Fitness]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Health & Fitness
Comments and Ratings for Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Gives you no excuses! (5.7.3)
11/19/2014 1:18:00 AM
5/5 By owlblossom
When you can track calories no matter where you go, there's no reason to not keep track of what you're eating everyday or what you're burning off. Fairly simple to navigate.
Love this app (5.7.3)
11/19/2014 1:02:00 AM
5/5 By Csmeed
Use it everyday and helps me get a grip on portion size and to see how high in calories junk food really is! Took a while before I could use all the features but you seem to have thought of everything.
5.7.3 Didn't Fix Crash/Freeze Problem (5.7.3)
11/19/2014 12:55:00 AM
1/5 By John Matero
Latest update is almost unusable. Constant freezing, non responsive, crashes.
Loving It (5.7.3)
11/19/2014 12:38:00 AM
5/5 By Happywriter2012
Love all the features, especially the scanner! I just scan the barcode on foods and input the portion and everything is calculated for me. I am on a special diet where I need to measure my macronutrients in grams at the end of the day to meet certain ratios. I am able to use normal measurements all day and use the Nutrition button on the bottom of the diary page and then click and get a full list of nutrients and how many grams I've had so far. This makes sticking to my diet SO much easier!
Hate the update (5.7.3)
11/19/2014 12:27:00 AM
2/5 By Chaneyb
I loved this app until I updated it. It used to give me an idea of what weight I could be at if I kept up my good work (which was encouraging) but now it doesn't and it's disappointing. I'm still using it in hopes they'll bring that feature back
The Best!! (5.7.3)
11/19/2014 12:23:00 AM
5/5 By cricket23t
I've been using it for over
2 mos. and it's been great. Easy to scan items, save favorite meals as well as search. Best app to help with your diet!!
11/19/2014 12:16:00 AM
5/5 By Smileyfun
I love this app. It works for me. It helps me see what i eat, what i need to cut down on, and makes my weight goal achievable. I really recommend this
11/19/2014 12:14:00 AM
5/5 By Adrian Gonzalez
has helped me lose 15lbs so far.
suggestion: would love to see team up with restaraunt a/grocery stores to get complete nutritional facts on more foods 👍
Needed help tracking (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 11:52:00 PM
5/5 By Zahavsar
Tried to monitor what I ate before, but kept giving up as it was to hard. This is easy to use, and I have no trouble keeping within my calorie daily limits.
Super awesome and easy to use (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 10:20:00 PM
5/5 By jimybgood
I can't believe this is a free app!
It is so easy and fun to keep track of your calories. I am losing weight in the first couple of weeks.
11/18/2014 9:56:00 PM
5/5 By God's Little Girl 21
I love this app! It's awesome for keeping track of your meal intake. Thank you so much for fixing the bugs that kept crashing the app and returning the "You will weigh ____lbs if you continue eating like this for the next 5wks."
Great app (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 9:43:00 PM
5/5 By Gamelover123
I have already lost 6lbs using this app and I started 2weeks ago. Will even pay for it if I have to!!
11/18/2014 9:34:00 PM
5/5 By Kreamer2
Quite possibly the best nutrition/exercise log/food lookup app.
Import Recipes (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 9:10:00 PM
5/5 By Momof2kiddos
I love the feature where you can import recipes and automatically get the ingredients for a recipe saved quickly. I imported off from Pinterest with no problems and used alternatives where needed in ingredients. Love it!!!
Great app (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 8:53:00 PM
5/5 By MamaMoo5
Great app! User friendly. The only gripe I have is that some of the nutritional info is not correct. But, it is easy to edit the foods in the database.
MyFitnessPal Review (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 8:52:00 PM
3/5 By vdelcher14
I think this app could be better! For example, the exercises offered is not broad enough for those who do. You need to offer T25, Insanity, P90X, and Interval Training. Also, when I plug in my meals I should be able to choose my frequent foods for any meal.
Great food and activity tracker (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 8:06:00 PM
5/5 By Bigalthepizzaman
Great app to help get food and exercise amounts figured out. Great weight loss tool.
A great help (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 7:41:00 PM
5/5 By Chandra Johnson
I've struggled with weight my entire life and recently enlisted the help of a personal trainer. This app helps me stay on track since I can only meet with him once a week. It's like my secret weapon :)
Love that it syncs with the Fitbit app! (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 7:34:00 PM
5/5 By Fdharmon
11/18/2014 7:29:00 PM
5/5 By Mrs Damico
Great free app! Bye bye Weight Watchers!
Love it! (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 7:05:00 PM
5/5 By MadisG
Easy to use and has gentle reminders to add meals etc
Here's hoping to -15 lbs!!!
Great app, love that it syncs to my Garmin vivosmart (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 7:01:00 PM
5/5 By Denwile
Great app, keeps it up...could do without all the Kim Kardashian game banners though.
Not ads....! (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 6:51:00 PM
2/5 By dezbrown
I've been using this app for at least two years and it does help with achieving weight goals and it is easy to use. However I was greatly disappointed when I logged back in today to see that ads are now added to my home screen and interfere with seeing my daily calorie counts. There needs to be a way to rid the app of these irritants.
11/18/2014 6:21:00 PM
5/5 By DanBrown
I love this app. (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 6:12:00 PM
5/5 By AlexDavila
I use it every single day, and it has been extremely helpful to me. It has helped me keep track of myself, step up my exercising, and helped me make better decisions on what and what not to eat based on caloric intake, nutrients, etc. I lost 6 lbs in my first week!
Awesome App (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 6:07:00 PM
5/5 By Hansel is Tall
It really works! And you can look up pretty much anything you can eat via the app!
Love love love this app (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 5:53:00 PM
5/5 By Erinblair
I use this app all day, everyday. It has changed how eat and look at my health. However, it hasn't communicated with my health kit since November 4th and that is one of my favorite features. I'm addicted to this app and health kit and now they aren't working together. It's still a great app on its own though.
App is frozen frequently (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 5:50:00 PM
1/5 By kang4600
Please fix this
Fantastic app (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 5:33:00 PM
5/5 By VenzaMan
MFP is fantastic. Full-featured, very easy to use. Great food database. Integrates well with FitBit. I really like how easy it is to log food intake. They seem to have thought of everything. If you are serious about losing weight, use MFP to count calories and track your weight. It will work.
Love this app! (5.7.3)
11/18/2014 5:32:00 PM
5/5 By HappyBookie
Great app! Very motivating. Good way to keep track of activities