Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
By MyFitnessPal.com (MyFitnessPal LLc)
Supported Devices :
iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 3GS
, iPad Wifi
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 2 3G
1/24/2015 | Version : 5.8.3 | Size : 68.1 MB
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
1/13/2015 | Version : 5.8.2 | Size : 67.8 MB
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
1/3/2015 | Version : 5.8.1 | Size : 67.8 MB
Numerous performance and stability improvements, including fixes for issues that could occur when importing recipes or setting up step tracking.
We've also got a fun bonus for you: If you turn your phone to landscape mode while viewing your diary, you can now see a more detailed view of your nutrition for the day. Check it out!
New in version 5.8:
• It’s easier than ever to find your friends in the app. Did you know MyFitnessPal users who diet with friends lose twice as much weight on average?
• For iPad users, we’ve updated the navigation to make it faster to add foods and exercises to your diary and see your progress.
• The new recipe tool has received a number of enhancements based on your feedback that make adding manual recipes much easier. We’ve also been hard at work strengthening the ingredient matching quality.
• Performance boosts and refinements throughout the app.
Thanks for making MyFitnessPal the best health and fitness app in the App Store. We are grateful to be part of your journey to better health, and are constantly working to help make you more successful in achieving your goals.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And all 100% FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
• “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
• “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.”
• “This app literally saved my life. Thank you MyFItnessPal!”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• 100% FREE - no hidden charges or in-app purchases
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
HOW IT WORKS
• Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
• We'll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
• Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
• Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Recipe importer - visit any recipe on the web, and magically import it and track it with just a tap!
• Step tracker - iphone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
• Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
• Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
: Top Free iPhone Applications
: Top Free iPad Application
: Top Free iPad Application [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Health & Fitness]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Kids]
: Top Free iPad Application [Kids]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Health & Fitness
Comments and Ratings for Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Unbelievable easy to use !! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 6:24:00 AM
5/5 By kiblings
Must-have. Love the message after you complete an entry on the app...'in 5 weeks you will weigh xxx amount!' Very motivational. Check it out!
Love this app (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 6:01:00 AM
5/5 By everfam55
I like this app a lot. I had been using Weight Watchers. However after using this app I am hooked. The great thing is that it tracks your your sodium and sugar intake. Also most of the foods I eats are already in the database unlike with Weight Watchers.
Great app (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 5:28:00 AM
5/5 By matt woltjer
Awesome way to track your calorie intake. Most foods are already programmed in the app.
Easy to sync with jawbone UP24 (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 5:24:00 AM
5/5 By Mary Alice Finn
Love how this syncs with the UP24. Makes it super easy to track activity & food. 1 week using both of them & I'm down 6 lbs. Woohoo!!!
It's lost a lot of its appeal (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 5:05:00 AM
3/5 By Ur_a_star
Since the last update, it is no longer syncing with My Fitbit. I have to go online, log in, disconnect my fitbit app, then connect it again. I have to do this every time I want Myfitnesspal to update with my steps & I am unable to do this in the app. This issue needs to be resolved.
1/13/2015 4:46:00 AM
4/5 By Odibara
So far so good!
Two words... (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:39:00 AM
5/5 By Andrew -San Antonio Texas
Awesome App (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:32:00 AM
5/5 By Pajuis
I use this app daily. It is really helpful when you are eating something that you aren't sure if it's healthy or not. Has every food you can think of. Counts calories, carbs, fat, protein, and everything else. Let's you know how many calories you must consume per day.
Best fitness app out there (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:32:00 AM
5/5 By bruzoo
This has helped me track all of my god, exercise and water. It works with my Metabolic Research Program perfectly! It goes seamlessly from my iPhone to iPad. Marvelous!
Best fitness pal :) (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:29:00 AM
5/5 By AbrarTh
I love this app and love how smart and easy it is. I like the simplicity of easily logging my food through scanning barcodes. It even identifies some international barcodes! I'm impressed!! 😃
I also like logging my exercise and track my progress.
Thank you MyFitnessPal for such a great, useful, genius app! 👍
And btw, I showed it to my friend today who was impressed and asked me about it. Great job guys!
Great app (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:25:00 AM
5/5 By Bsouth08
This is an awesome app to help you keep track of everything! Get it and get a device to use with it!
Best app ever!!! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:07:00 AM
5/5 By NoMoreCheesePlease
Love MyFitnessPal. Best app to keep track of the foods you eat and the nutritional content. No other better app or service to help lose weight... I seriously tried so many diets and finally realized that you just have to track what you do. This app has every single friggin food. Amazing and keep up the great work!!!
Great way to keep track of calories (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 4:04:00 AM
5/5 By Bgd8675
Super user friendly. Has every item I have entered & I've been using this app for a month. Seriously a great way to inconspicuously track your calories
Love this app (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:54:00 AM
5/5 By mikein21061
It has every food. Almost fun trying to eat heathy.
Great App! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:42:00 AM
5/5 By Godfather8701
Great tool to help you lose weight. Love it!
Effective App (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:38:00 AM
5/5 By Deelo supreme
Awesome that you can record & keep up with your fitness everyday. You can bar-scan everything you eat & understand how unhealthy or healthy your eating
Great tool! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:35:00 AM
5/5 By Nestora25
It has everything you need to track your progress and stay on track.
A great tool! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:25:00 AM
4/5 By CAT.13
I used this app to help me count calories and I lost 15lb# in a few months. I read the reviews about its imperfections and want to say that you do need to use common sense and be diligent. It is difficult to gauge caloric and nutritional information on homemade foods, but you can get close enough to know if it is something you want to portion or avoid to reach your goal. Overall, it is a great tool to help you learn about portion control and a variety of nutritional information related to the way you eat. The option to have friends to motivate one another is fun!
Accountability makes me successful (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:13:00 AM
4/5 By Rebbtuck
Love being able to track what I eat and even entering my foods before I ate them and deciding is it really worth it. I also love the barcode scanner!!
Best ever! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:08:00 AM
5/5 By Shara Deck
I've been counting calories for 20 years and this has been my favorite app for the last two years. Love it,
have yet to find something I like better!
Awesome app! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:08:00 AM
5/5 By Lbt22
I love that it finds all my foods and has such a great database. I love the graphs and detail of all your food. It really helps me manage my daily food and weight
Wonderful app (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 3:07:00 AM
5/5 By FCBusyBee
This app is incredibly helpful to me in tracking both food & physical activities to show where my calorie balance is. I love connecting with friends to keep myself accountable!
I ❤️ it (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 2:57:00 AM
5/5 By Moniqqa
The best app ever! Ive lost 25 lbs using this app . Its so convenient ❤️
Excellent tool (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 2:55:00 AM
5/5 By 1khart
Really helpful (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 2:50:00 AM
5/5 By SaRahab
I am really enjoying the app
Great app! (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 2:47:00 AM
5/5 By Allamrcnmom
Love being able to track not just calories but carbs, sodium, and other nutrients too!
Great so far (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 2:46:00 AM
5/5 By Chasfritsch
Seems to have every food
1/13/2015 2:26:00 AM
3/5 By Agirlfrommo
I wish that the lists were more consistent . You can look up a food item with the same portion size and have 3 different calorie counts. There needs to be more restaurant choices with complete menus.
Probably the best at what it does, but still cumbersome and missing some key features (5.8.1)
1/13/2015 2:22:00 AM
3/5 By Wakers01
First, just know that you can probably use this app for all of your nutrition and fitness tracking needs. There's not a better app for this that I have found. That being said, it's missing some key features. The ability to track your water intake in liters, for instance. The ability to add ingredient quantities as decimals instead of fractions is another. The app is also a bit cumbersome to use for ingredient and recipe entry, and generally all data entry tasks are more difficult than I feel like they should be. I think they are attempting to concentrate too much on the social network aspect of their product, perhaps at the expense of the core experience.
1/13/2015 2:18:00 AM
5/5 By erbez
Good app. They have a huge database. Works well with health app.