Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Distance Tracker and Marathon Training
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad Wifi
, iPad 2 3G
, iPad 3G
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 3GS
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPad Mini
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone6 Plus
7/14/2015 | Version : 5.10.1 | Size : 54.3 MB
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
4/5/2015 | Version : 5.7 | Size : 48.9 MB
- Enjoy an inspiring journey across Austria with the new "Moments of Bliss" Story Run for FREE
- Reach your weight loss goals while learning valuable tips & having fun with the new "Journey to Weight Loss II" Story Run
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
12/18/2014 | Version : 5.5.1 | Size : 45.9 MB
- Improved stability and some minor bug fixes
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
Runtastic is now available for your Apple Watch. Enjoy effortlessly controlling your favorite tracking app... right on your wrist!
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking & walking - utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
PRO APP FEATURES:
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
- Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
- Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
- Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
- Ad free
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
- Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
- View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our 24-hour wearable
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic available on your Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
: Top Paid iPhone Applications
: Top Paid iPhone Applications [Health & Fitness]
: Top Grossing iPhone Applications [Health & Fitness]
: Top Paid iPhone Applications [Kids]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Health & Fitness
Comments and Ratings for Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking, Jogging, Fitness Distance Tracker and Marathon Training
Love it! (5.5.1)
1/10/2015 6:56:00 PM
5/5 By Haleyjoyyyy
Great for not only running, but also walking.
Great activity app (5.5.1)
1/10/2015 4:56:00 PM
4/5 By Big Monty 2
Love this app, especially for running, hiking and other physical activities. This app syncs well with Health which is great for tracking all physical health related categories. I do wish I can manually add activities to coincide with Health app tracking.
Excellent! Love this app! RELIABLE! (5.5.1)
1/10/2015 2:25:00 AM
5/5 By UCLA_Bruin
Excellent app, easy to use, great data/stats & display, tracks your history, optional heart rate monitoring, I'll be using this app on every work out from now on to track my progress. I tried several other similar apps, and had issues with reliability – I have not had one problem with this app.
This app! (5.5.1)
1/10/2015 12:40:00 AM
5/5 By Instincs1
Many things that I simply love about this app, this app pushes me through capability of racing myself, that is or of the many things I love about it.
Beat Run App (5.5.1)
1/9/2015 11:12:00 PM
5/5 By Nintink
I just got back into trail running. I can throw my phone in my camelback and it tracks miles / elevation and calories burned. Awesome
Great App for tracking Movement (5.5.1)
1/9/2015 9:20:00 PM
5/5 By Pamela Margaritis
I love this App. It measures my movement more accurately than other Apps that only use estimates. I am also using the "Runtastic Butt Training" App. These all sync with "My Fitness Pal" App and "Fitbit"
1/9/2015 7:22:00 PM
4/5 By DJ Grumpy V
Some lay out issues with the controls otherwise it's great. It would also be nice to have a treadmill and static bike selection in the activity section. Would also like to see a battery save mode.
Keeps crashing (5.5.1)
1/9/2015 12:00:00 PM
2/5 By Saee
I have loved and used this app for the past couple of years. Lately every time I use the app it crashes. This is very frustrating because it doesn't log my workout. Please fix the crashing problem!!
Love this app (5.5.1)
1/8/2015 11:23:00 PM
5/5 By Peace party
I've been using this app for over a year. I like how I can keep track of speed and distance. Go back and compare past runs and keep track of my progress. I started off just walking but Run Pro helped me realize I push myself to go farther. I've been running with it more 6 months now. I like the motivator ion and reminders it gives me every week. Keeps me honest and on track with workouts.
Couldn't run without. (5.5.1)
1/8/2015 12:58:00 PM
5/5 By Mikey's Cruise Blog
Simply fantastic. I love having the ability to track multiple variables of my daily runs. The pro version is a must for any serious runner.
Love this (5.5.1)
1/8/2015 12:46:00 PM
5/5 By A-u-0
I love this app.
1/7/2015 9:19:00 PM
5/5 By Yahdie
Can't run without it! (5.5.1)
1/7/2015 8:44:00 PM
5/5 By Heatherlovesrobots
I've been using this app for about a year and a half to train for half and full marathons, as well as to simply track my runs between races. It even keeps me honest-- sending me notifications when my activities become infrequent.
One thing I would like, is to be able to see mileage when the phone is on lock screen to save battery power. I don't feel great about having to unlock my phone if I want to know my time/miles. I do love that I get announcements with time for each mile, though. That's my favorite feature along with auto pause.
Excellent App!! (5.5.1)
1/7/2015 7:06:00 PM
5/5 By Jjshunk
I use it for running and cycling. I haven't used the workout portion of the app I just do basic workouts that I design. It works flawlessly tracking your workouts unless you are in a deep depression or a heavily wooded area. All in all a great app!
Mi compañero en cada caminata (5.5.1)
1/7/2015 6:27:00 PM
5/5 By Abrstoker
Ya se ha vuelto una costumbre encender la App cuando salgo a caminar!
Never enjoyed exercise (5.5.1)
1/7/2015 5:39:00 PM
4/5 By Purplpashon
Now that I can track my exercise, it's motivating. I get excited and compete with myself! I wish I could measure aerobics better though. Maybe I missed something...
Enjoy this app (5.5.1)
1/7/2015 4:34:00 AM
5/5 By merlehaggardfan
I have three or four running apps, and they all do a good job. Seems like this one uses the auto start and pause really well. Also has lots of features and cool things to look at during your run. Great lil app and syncs with myfitnesspal so that's the major reason for using. Lots of love ther apps too that they make that sync as well. Thanks!
Needs more accuracy (5.5.1)
1/6/2015 10:42:00 PM
3/5 By MBoulette
It's always telling me that I'm walking through buildings or walking through blocks. If I get a text or phone call while I'm working out... It'll pause the app. Then I lose all data. I've had these issues from the beginning.
4 years n going strong (5.5.1)
1/6/2015 1:25:00 PM
5/5 By Edwin Tan
I can't switch to another app unless it were even better
New version disappoints (5.5.1)
1/6/2015 3:47:00 AM
5/5 By lillygrl**
3 year user. Just updated and new version has bugs. Pauses unexpectedly during run. Please fix quickly, as it will drive me to another app quickly.
1/6/2015 3:09:00 AM
5/5 By Jmm1970
Great app! Keeps you motivated.
Love it (5.5.1)
1/6/2015 1:23:00 AM
5/5 By streetxsweeper
1/6/2015 12:01:00 AM
5/5 By Anon1010101017
Does what it's supposed to do
Great App, with one problem (5.5.1)
1/5/2015 11:34:00 PM
4/5 By Cycling703
This is a great app. The only issue that I have is that I cannot get my heart rate activity posted it to Apple Health. Please fix this!
Pretty awesome (5.5.1)
1/4/2015 9:04:00 PM
5/5 By NambeRuger
Does what it says it does. Love it.
A great app (5.5.1)
1/4/2015 8:08:00 PM
5/5 By Cmdwalk
I have been using this app for a few years and love it! Love the way it keeps track of your history so you can make some improvements and encourages you with messages to make you push yourself! Would recommend it!
Great app! (5.5.1)
1/4/2015 7:58:00 PM
5/5 By jammicpol
Great app! Does everything it advertises, easy to use, even for a novice runner as I am.
Great app (5.5.1)
1/4/2015 7:14:00 PM
5/5 By TimsoGinso
This is a terrific app. I have been using it for a year or so and don't run without it. Highly recommended.
1/4/2015 6:51:00 PM
3/5 By Bears Fan in PA
GPS is marginal at best.
Runtastic fantastic (5.5.1)
1/4/2015 4:56:00 PM
5/5 By Ella1102
Love it!!! I have nike pro as well and I love this app more. Haven't had any issues with it, hope I never don't. Wish it didn't cost $ to use it the right way.