By Nik Software, Inc.
Supported Devices :
iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPhone6 Plus
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 3GS
, iPad Wifi
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 2 3G
9/21/2016 | Version : 2.10 | Size : 119.4 MB
• UI adjustments and bug fixes.
8/31/2016 | Version : 2.9 | Size : 95.2 MB
• New Face tool: A photographic tool that helps you bring focus to faces, smoothen skin, and add clarity to eyes.
• RAW for iOS: Full, native, non-destructive RAW support for 144 camera models. Brighten up shadows, recover lost highlights, add structure and detail to the original RAW data, apply fine White Balance adjustments to the native RAW data and more!
• Set the preferred JPG compression rate, or even save lossless (PNG) when exporting.
• UI adjustments and bug fixes.
Our team has worked many years to profile 144 camera models so that Snapseed will read full sensor data from the RAW file. Now, changing the exposure in a RAW file in Snapseed has a comparable effect to adjusting the settings within the camera electronics: The high-resolution, full dynamic range data from the CCD or CMOS chip can now be tweaked!
8/3/2016 | Version : 2.8 | Size : 53.9 MB
* Try the brand new Text filter to add text in exciting styles to your photos.
* Configure Snapseed to resize your photos when sharing or exporting.
* UI adjustments and bug fixes.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 24 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
: Top Free iPad Application [Photo & Video]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Photo & Video]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Photo & Video
Comments and Ratings for Snapseed
Pocket darkroom (2.9)
9/19/2016 1:29:00 AM
5/5 By MsMoby
This app understand the fundamentals of photography.
The best!!! (2.8)
9/18/2016 12:42:00 AM
5/5 By ladinla
This is my favorite app by far and absolutely essential for editing photos on mobile devices (the mobile version is much, much better than the version for desktop btw). It's effective and easy to use; I've used it to work on photos which have ended up in gallery shows. The only request I have for developers is the addition of cloning functionality. Otherwise - nearly perfect!
Love the App but the RAW feature seems to be broken (2.9)
9/16/2016 3:12:00 PM
4/5 By HBleedsPurple
I have had and loved this app since 2014. However I was trying to edit some raw photos since they added that new feature. The app tries to open the photo in my iPad and then crashes. Bummer. It had always edited my camera raw images before.
9/16/2016 9:58:00 AM
5/5 By Bappy.
It's very good working.so I'm very happy
The Best - And It's Free Without Ads! (2.9)
9/15/2016 5:21:00 AM
5/5 By Zaphod57
So many options. So many effects. You have total control of your image.
This is the Go-To App for Professional Photographers. These people are very demanding. After all, they put down their $1,000 SLR and are now using their iPhone exclusively for their work.
They can now take the shot, edit it, adjust every aspect of the image, add unparalleled effects, and save the image in their gallery or ship it out to the client using email, message, Facebook, Drop Box... all without having to download to their laptop and fiddle with Photoshop.
Artists are also using Snapseed, creating breathtaking, award winning works.
AND... drum roll ....it's free! No ads, no limited features until you pay for an upgrade, no Secret Society to join. This app could easily fetch $20, and still be a bargain.
9/14/2016 9:18:00 AM
3/5 By THEGRUDGER
I don't like the raw filter thing it won't let me edit it immediately goes into that and makes my photo blurry and different colors
too complicated (2.9)
9/14/2016 6:13:00 AM
1/5 By ViolaDLesseps
i'm not trying to be a pro editor so this app is too complicated to figure out.
use INSTASIZE!!! easier and does the same things.
The Best (2.9)
9/12/2016 6:04:00 AM
5/5 By SnapSeed Photographer
The app does what it is advertised to do, And I like the way the app is very layed out. Well done Google.
Google Has Outdone Themselves (2.9)
9/11/2016 12:03:00 AM
5/5 By LOVMOSTGAMES
As of now the BEST photo editing app I have ever encountered. Forget Photoshop, this does it all! Extremely versatile and useful, but also easy to use for the less-than professionals.
9/9/2016 9:20:00 PM
4/5 By BackPackPhoto
I have used this app with incredible results. But, the latest version crashes each time. Using an IPad Air 2.
Latest "upgrade" renders app useless (2.9)
9/9/2016 10:44:00 AM
1/5 By Dave in NE Ohio
The latest version of Snapseed crashes every time I try and upload images taken with my Olympus E-M10(a camera listed as supported by Snapseed) on my iPad.
Many others, using other cameras, have reported the same problem, as well. Thus far, Snapseed has refused to comment on, or even acknowledge the problem.
Obviously, I've had to move on and can no longer recommend this product.
App keeps crashing after update (2.9)
9/9/2016 4:18:00 AM
5/5 By Cr21sh
My most favorite photo editing app. Once I did the new update yesterday I can't open any pics it crashes immediately. Help!
Please fix the HDR filter bug (2.9)
9/9/2016 3:36:00 AM
3/5 By jakebuganski
This used to be a 5-star app. Now, not so much.
Best photo editing app out there (2.9)
9/8/2016 8:29:00 AM
5/5 By brooksball
This is my go to editing app for my DSLR shots. Love it! Unfortunately right now app is crashing when attempting RAW photos. Can you please fix the crashing. Only work around seems to be deleting and re-downloading the app as the first image loads no problem. Then it crashes on the next.
I ALWAYS get asked "what app did you use?" (2.9)
9/7/2016 2:21:00 PM
5/5 By Click happy!
Loving the new text function! I always edit my pics thru snapseed at the least. I have several (free and paid) photo editing apps. But snapseed is my first go to. I get asked my multiple people on an ongoing basis why camera takes better pictures than theirs. My answer is snapseed. Its easy to use for beginners and has enough advanced functions to have kept me interested for a long time now.
Can't open my E-M1 raw files (2.9)
9/6/2016 3:59:00 AM
1/5 By dchil001
No longer any good to me if I can't open my files. Please fix.
Look no further! The real photo bomb! (2.9)
9/5/2016 11:31:00 PM
5/5 By PDX-1
One of the best, quickest, and most user friendly photo editing apps out there. Love the addition of text! You just made a great app even better! I still have to shoot my pics from snapseed over to fontmania or font candy on occasion for shadowing outlines but many times I don't! Keep up the awesome work!
Snapseed rocks! (2.9)
9/3/2016 3:27:00 PM
5/5 By Maui Kid
Best photo editing app available in the Apple Store!
No iCloud support for RAW Import. (2.9)
9/3/2016 2:11:00 PM
1/5 By Crucialconflics
No iCloud support for RAW Import. It only utilizes the jpg preview that iCloud generates for Raw files stored in iCloud. Try PSExpress.
9/3/2016 6:02:00 AM
4/5 By olmo47
I impressed by this app, some things would love to see, 1-support for Fuji xt1, not sure if the Fuji 100x is the same than st1. And 2-iCloud support.
I use mostly for B&W, and those a pretty good job, on applying some filters.
Sad that you stop supporting MacBookPro, I do have the latest version but would love to see coming back for Mac.
Thank for no taking it out of the mobile world.
Hard to use (2.8)
9/3/2016 12:46:00 AM
1/5 By 2136867
Not user friendly at all. I have used Photoshop and other editing software and apps and for some reason found this poorly designed.
Fantastic app, before the update (2.9)
9/2/2016 11:53:00 PM
3/5 By Avonlea22
The latest update keeps crashing when I try to open RAW files on my iPad. It sees random as I've been able to open some. Please fix. I love this app and would love to be able to edit my RAW files.
Persian/Farsi fonts (2.9)
9/2/2016 12:16:00 PM
5/5 By Waiusllah Safi
I'm an old user of Snapseed and would like to appreciate your efforts for making such a mind blowing app.
It would be great to add Persian/Farsi fonts to the app, it will be a great help.
Awesome, but... (2.9)
9/2/2016 8:34:00 AM
4/5 By Heather Ciernia Nelson
Can you please allow photos to be opened in Snapseed from the native photos app? It can be difficult to relocate the photo you wish to edit. It would also help with larger editing sessions.
Latest version crashes every time (2.9)
9/1/2016 7:21:00 AM
1/5 By orcasmac
Although the Olympus E-M1 is supposed to be a supported camera for reading RAW files, the latest version of Snapseed crashes every time I try it. This on a iPad Air2.
The best app period... 100% (2.9)
9/1/2016 6:05:00 AM
5/5 By Markarts
A must have for the creative toolbox...
There are many photography apps though none even come close to this, it's simply done right.
Just get it!!!
9/1/2016 4:08:00 AM
5/5 By jim_james
Snapseed has always been a top-notch photo app, but now that it added the Face tool it is truly incredible!! Thank you for always providing a consistent photo app!
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers (2.9)
9/1/2016 1:43:00 AM
5/5 By Paul in NJ
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, and warmth all at once. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
Face detection doesn't work (2.9)
9/1/2016 1:34:00 AM
1/5 By ReeCee1
Just tried the new face detection feature and pulled up an up close pic and it says no face detected? Needs a bug fix. I have an iPhone 6s.
RAW support limited (2.9)
8/31/2016 9:35:00 PM
4/5 By dalums
The ability to edit raw images in the app on an iPad would be great except for one problem. There doesn't seem to be any way to import a RAW photo to the iPad at full resolution. Whether I use the camera adapter from Apple or third-party software such as PhotoSync, the image arrives as just 1920 pixel width. Oddly, even though the dimensions are greatly reduced, the exif data shows full 23 MB resolution. After processing in snapseed, the saved JPEG is less than 1 MB. Am I missing something?
From this dev.
Price : $19.99
Platform : Mac OS
By Nik Software, Inc.
Chess HD Free
Price : Free
Price : Free
Price : Free
Price : Free
Price : Free