By Nik Software, Inc.
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad Wifi
, iPad 2 3G
, iPad 3G
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 3GS
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPad Mini
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
12/16/2014 | Version : 1.6.3 | Size : 27.0 MB
Bugfixes and stability improvements
11/19/2014 | Version : 1.6.2 | Size : 27.0 MB
Fixed bug on iOS 8 that prevented swiping the filter selector in some cases.
11/22/2013 | Version : 1.6.1 | Size : 26.6 MB
** Best Mobile Photo App 2012 ** (TIPA)
** iPad App of the Year!**
Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed app brings pro-level photo editing to iPad” ~~Charlie Sorrel, Wired
“…hands down the best photo app for the iPad to date.” ~~ Scott Kelby, President, National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Retrolux, Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add one of the many high quality frames for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Google+, and other built-in sharing methods
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch (3rd & 4th Gen), 16 MP images for iPad 2 and iPhone 4, 4S, 20.25 MP images for iPad 3rd Gen and iPhone 5 (larger images will be automatically down sampled by iOS)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos (requires iPad, iPad2, or iPad 3rd Gen) transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux - Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
: Top Free iPad Application [Photo & Video]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Photo & Video]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Photo & Video
Comments and Ratings for Snapseed
11/21/2013 5:19:00 PM
1/5 By Idofofoyspysusypzusdi
I downloaded this because someone said it had white balance...nope! Good just updating this app and taking the most useful camera tool away. Unistalled, who honestly uses warmth over white balance? Get a clue guys!
THANK YOU (1.6.1)
11/21/2013 3:07:00 PM
5/5 By DurazProdLIVE
That HDR feature is EXACTLY what I wanted. It performs much better than ANY other HDR app out there. Thank you and keep on the great work !
"White Balance" is now gone (1.6.1)
11/21/2013 4:36:00 AM
1/5 By iNeverRate6969
Do not update to the latest version until white balance has been restored! Such a disappointment. This was the best app for photos until now because they removed the "white balace" option under "tune image"
Still the Best (1.6.1)
11/20/2013 3:20:00 PM
5/5 By Desertographer
I try lots of photo apps, but always come back to Snapseed. Its design is unique and brilliant. All others are lame copycats of each other. Sorry there is no longer a Mac version.
Need to bring back white balance (1.6.1)
11/20/2013 2:43:00 PM
3/5 By Music4Ever123
The new warm function is useless in my opinion. Please bring back the white balance function. I used it on all of my pics and now, obviously, I can't. I've been using snapseed for years and have never been disappointed until now.
Clumsy interface (1.6.1)
11/20/2013 12:59:00 PM
3/5 By adamjohnson23
Nice filtering app but interface is clumsy. Spend infinite amount of time only to tap the wrong arrow! Instead of two, generic, unlabeled grey arrows it would be helpful if the confirm and cancel buttons were a red X and green check mark. It's frustrating to spend time editing only to cancel instead of saving just because of the clumsy interface.
After the 1.5.1 update it became the WORST! (1.6.1)
11/20/2013 2:18:00 AM
1/5 By Suhmuh Buhduh
So bummed they took away the original HDR slider & now they replaced that bottom "color manipulating slider" at the bottom of the 1.5.1 Version's "TuneImage", which isn't there anymore cuz they replaced it with thee crappiest "Warm" slider function BOOO!
At least give us back those two specific Amazing functions back PLEASE as those are the most used.
Also once final edit to where i want to render final pic, ever since updating the quality of Final Product when saved has now seriously dropped Big Time to where this was my #1 Photo Editing App for the last 3yrs straight then I updated thinking it would be an "Upgrade" & was painfully wrong as I used this everyday & now, so out of luck now :(
Please Give us New Options to Keep, or at least bring back those 2 specific functions PLEASE!?!?
Why would u take away anything, when u update u should at least keep what's already there, Plus then add more functions. Taking away something after seeing what the "Reviews" where like is ridiculous. If it was working perfect, why change?? & if u change it, at least keep all previous functions & quality, don't dumb down the quality rendering, then completely delete 2 specific amazing functions. Why!
11/19/2013 2:30:00 PM
5/5 By gley10
So many levels of awesome! I love and use Snapseed as my main editing app. So many options, you'll never run out. Ranges from minor basic editing of shadows and highlights, to adding filters! :) You won't regret!
11/18/2013 9:00:00 PM
5/5 By Offirdfihbb
Best photo editing app ever! The new HDR filter work more then awesome. Love it!
Nice App (1.6.1)
11/18/2013 12:41:00 PM
5/5 By Vileap
Thank your App , make my pic beautiful more :)
No white balance?! (1.6.1)
11/17/2013 8:46:00 PM
3/5 By Sonder77
I really can't believe you guys got rid of white balance, this was the #1 thing I used snapseed for. Please please bring white balance back. Why did you remove such a useful feature?!?
Was great but update ruined it (1.6.1)
11/17/2013 7:57:00 PM
3/5 By Tom in Dar
I've been using Snapseed for over a year and I love to edit my photos taken during diving. Unfortunately, the latest upgrade took away the best tool and white balance editing is no longer available. Disappointing.
Superb app! (1.6.1)
11/17/2013 9:58:00 AM
5/5 By Wgority
This is my go to photo editing app when I'm using my iPad. The recent additions are very entertaining (but could use a little tweaking yet).
One thing that I would ask you to include or at least considering putting in future releases is some sort of healing brush capacity.
Very much for a great app.
Update this app for IOS 7 (1.6.1)
11/17/2013 9:19:00 AM
5/5 By Mahmoodiy
This app is awesome 😍
Update this app for IOS 7 (1.6.1)
11/17/2013 9:19:00 AM
5/5 By Mahmoodiy
This app is awesome 😍
white balance! (1.6.1)
11/17/2013 3:24:00 AM
4/5 By JillYuan
I want the WB back!!!!!!
11/16/2013 11:57:00 PM
5/5 By Olle!!!
I use this app all the time before posting any pictures. IG: hydropyro. Great to make any picture regain its visual colors. Also lots of options to chose from if you feel like playing around with your capture. Keep up the great work!
WHITE BALANCE!!😩😩😩😩 (1.6.1)
11/16/2013 2:21:00 AM
1/5 By majicmike3
Bring white balance bacckk
11/15/2013 11:45:00 PM
5/5 By Brooklynn_King
This is my favorite photo enhancing app!!! I have a Nikon p510 and I always perfect my pictures with this app. Definately a great buy!
FIX ALBUM LOAD (1.6.1)
11/15/2013 6:00:00 PM
4/5 By ZanderX88
I love snapseed. When people ask me which app I love most, I always say snapseed, but the photos load from the top instead of the bottom (most recent) so now I am forced to scroll through thousands of photos just to get to the one I need. Snapseed, I beg of you, fix this issue. Thank you. Ok, I love you, bye.
Thumb Sprinting (1.6.1)
11/15/2013 3:52:00 PM
4/5 By :Dolphenboy:
My poor little thumb has become a marathon runner after the latest update. Please change the camera roll loading :) other than that everything is Snapseed-tastic
Great app just one problem (1.6.1)
11/15/2013 1:34:00 PM
5/5 By JordanPrather18
This app is amazing. I can do more with this than photoshop for pc. The only problem is that my app crashes when I use the HDR filter. The filter is amazing so I hope you can get this fixed soon. I use iPod touch 4th gen on iOS 6
Great app but (1.6.1)
11/15/2013 5:28:00 AM
4/5 By Saywhatttttt
Can you guys please make it so that when you open a photo the oldest photo from your camera comes up. I'd like it so the most recent photo comes up.
Best photo app on the App Store (1.6.1)
11/14/2013 9:57:00 PM
5/5 By ChaseWalling
This is by far the best photo editing app in the App Store. TONS of features that let you fully customize your photos to your liking. 5 stars easily. Keep up the good work.
Please add "White Balance" back! (1.6.1)
11/14/2013 4:09:00 PM
1/5 By Andrew #7
I updated this app (I have iOS 7) and, in the "Tuning" bar, "White Balance" is gone!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK! It was one of my favorite editing tools!
THE Best. (1.6.1)
11/14/2013 11:13:00 AM
5/5 By Mtunnell
I have tried just about every photo editing app out there and Snapseed is by far the best one I've used HANDS DOWN. Get it!!
So close to 5 stars, but so far (1.6.1)
11/14/2013 2:24:00 AM
3/5 By Russell W
Snapseed does so much right, but is missing two things to be a serious photo editing app. First, white balance adjustment needs to be restored. Second, the ability to save in TIFF needs to be added. Until these things happen, I won't be using this app.
Now Unusable (1.6.1)
11/13/2013 4:45:00 AM
1/5 By bbamok
Used this app for every image before the update. I got tired of scrolling through my entire library to get to the most recent images from the first time I used it. I only used it once or twice since the update, the white balance change is also disappointing. I did like the HDR and shadow upgrades, and I do miss using the app.
Best editing app! (1.6.1)
11/13/2013 1:56:00 AM
5/5 By DGAFpanda
This is the best app for editing images, who needs photoshop when you have Snapseed!
Why they remove white balance? (1.6.1)
11/12/2013 10:30:00 PM
4/5 By DJ Boogie Fats
Please put white balance back! Warmth doesn't give the same effects.