By Nik Software, Inc.
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 3G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad Wifi
, iPhone 3GS
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone6 Plus
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
8/3/2016 | Version : 2.8 | Size : 53.9 MB
* Try the brand new Text filter to add text in exciting styles to your photos.
* Configure Snapseed to resize your photos when sharing or exporting.
* UI adjustments and bug fixes.
7/13/2016 | Version : 2.7 | Size : 47.5 MB
* Try the new Insights stream from the home screen to learn more about Snapseed, and discover professional photographers, new editing styles, and tips for applying individual filters. Other updates include:
• Minor UI adjustments
• Minor bug fixes
• Accessibility - Voice announced grid coordinates while editing
6/22/2016 | Version : 2.6 | Size : 44.8 MB
• Add blue color filter to the Black and White filter
• Fixed a crash caused when flipping image under specific conditions
• Minor bug fixes
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Photo & Video]
: Top Free iPad Application [Photo & Video]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Photo & Video
Comments and Ratings for Snapseed
7/29/2016 2:52:00 PM
5/5 By Sultan iraqi
7/28/2016 7:11:00 PM
5/5 By Kurd Mafia
Nice progrem thanx so much
Great App (2.7)
7/26/2016 10:43:00 PM
5/5 By Esa persona
I recommend this app to everyone. I have been using it for years. I only have a problem with the healing tool; it doesn't work well. Other than that, I've had no problems.
Great App, But insights... (not so much) (2.7)
7/26/2016 1:47:00 AM
4/5 By !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
This is a great app, but insights are a bit useless. The tutorial is really all you need. People do not use this app to learn how to edit using this app, that is what searching this app on Google is for!
Picker and Edit Indicator Improvements Needed (2.7)
7/25/2016 7:27:00 PM
3/5 By JROG7
Snapseed is a great app for editing photos, but the picker interface could use some serious improvement. Limiting users to scrolling through images rather than seeing a grid of image from the photo library or camera roll is limiting to say the least. If a user wants to edit a photo taken 400 photos ago, then there is quite a lot of swiping that needs to be done in the current interface design.
Next, knowing what photos have been edited after stepping away from the app or when editing multiple photos is not easy either. It would be a huge improvement if in the photo picker there was some icon or symbol in one of the corners of the preview that indicated that it had been edited.
Please improve these things and the app will be even better than it is now.
Favorite. But last update isn't allowing ... (2.7)
7/25/2016 7:14:00 PM
2/5 By Jpceasyas123
Would normally give 5 stars. But since getting new phone (6s) and reinstalling snapseed, I now can't save my edits to my camera roll. Fix and I'll go back to 5 stars.
The best app (2.7)
7/24/2016 4:20:00 PM
5/5 By Ansooooonnnnyyann
The app will make you love taking pictures
Great app (2.7)
7/24/2016 7:47:00 AM
5/5 By ephoebe
This is one of the photo editing apps that I use the most often. Nice features and a lot of editing options.
Works great, but... (2.7)
7/23/2016 7:23:00 PM
4/5 By Stevenrj
Unable to gift to another person. Not allowed by interface.
7/23/2016 4:00:00 PM
3/5 By Bobby bob bob❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋
It's not very good... But there are times when I need it
Best Photo Editor (2.7)
7/21/2016 5:21:00 AM
5/5 By Corbin156
This is the best photo editing app I've ever used. I love it!
Second to none... (2.7)
7/20/2016 8:22:00 PM
5/5 By Irideonlyest
Look no further, this is hands down the best photo editing app available. It's an "essential" app for a reason.
7/18/2016 5:13:00 AM
5/5 By Cub0923
Best filters and excellent options for advanced options!
7/17/2016 11:27:00 PM
4/5 By redvelvetcake701
This app is awesome for photography and editing. This app is really good!!
Good apps (2.6)
7/15/2016 6:51:00 PM
5/5 By Ruman12111
I just surprized
Great app! (2.6)
7/14/2016 5:57:00 AM
5/5 By Danitenen
Super professional and easy to use
Insights is terrible! (2.7)
7/14/2016 4:37:00 AM
3/5 By lorenafrith
Please remove the INSIGHTS tab at the bottom of the home page!! It is just so annoying and cumbersome to look at. There's really no point on it being there.
Nearly perfect (2.7)
7/14/2016 3:04:00 AM
4/5 By avtxrider
I love Snapseed, lots my go to iPhone phot editor. I've recommended it to others and they have fallen in love with it too. It does everything to help make good photos great. The ONLY thing I wish they would add is watermarking capability. I share a lot of my photos on my Facebook Page, and, because they end up looking so good I feel a need to watermark them before posting. Add that feature and I doubt I'll need another app for handling my iOS photos!
Most useful app for photos (2.6)
7/14/2016 2:14:00 AM
5/5 By --**
Essentially the best app in the store for editing photos
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers (2.7)
7/14/2016 2:09:00 AM
5/5 By Paul in NJ
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, and warmth all at once. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
The Best photo editing app! (2.7)
7/13/2016 10:15:00 PM
5/5 By diane201
LOVE this interface. good job google. so neat and simple and easy to use.
Not fond of album creation. (2.6)
7/9/2016 8:29:00 AM
3/5 By Daughter_of_a_King
Yeah I really don't like how the app creates an album of its own in my photos. It's just more clutter that I have to deal with because the pictures are in the camera roll already.
Yah, don't get this app (2.6)
7/7/2016 2:29:00 AM
1/5 By Cccdddgggrrr
I started using this app and it was hard and I didn't get it then I used it more and it ruined my photo so I do not recommend this app I recommend "photo editor"
Photo editor is easy and handy anyone is reading this I think that you would like "photo editor" you should try it.i do not recommend snapseed but I do recommend photo editor ok thank you for listening by.
6/30/2016 11:14:00 PM
5/5 By Doctawilsonator
Love this app, everything works right. No ads, nothing. Makes my photographs look amazing
The best app period... 100% Awesome (2.6)
6/30/2016 10:28:00 PM
5/5 By Markarts
A must have for the creative toolbox...
There are many photography apps thou none even come close to this, it's simply done right.
Just get it!!!
My #1 Photo Editing App! (2.6)
6/30/2016 1:06:00 AM
5/5 By PuzlboxXXX
OMG! So easy to use! Great programming. Fast accurate results. My photo addiction is satisfied with Snapseed!
I used to love this app (2.6)
6/29/2016 5:24:00 PM
1/5 By Thisnameistakentryagainok
Until it stopped working. Recently it processes changes up to 75% this shuts down and boots me out. I've tried everything; nothing works. Deleting it now and using PS Expess which I like less but at least it works.
New update issues (2.6)
6/28/2016 5:55:00 PM
2/5 By northfromsouth
Used to be my go to editor but it has not worked properly since the last update. It freezes and when you try to adjust levels, the image goes black and crashes. I hope they put out s bug fix asap.
6/28/2016 5:03:00 AM
5/5 By Caguilar1692
The best app to enhance my pictures before I upload them anywhere!
Truly horrible (2.6)
6/27/2016 4:53:00 AM
1/5 By dr_punditington
Shrinks photos down so that they're too small to see to edit. Filters which used to work great now don't do much of anything. Hard to figure out navigation. Ths was a great app at one time. Now it's fairly useless.