By Nik Software, Inc.
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 3G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad Wifi
, iPhone 3GS
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone6 Plus
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
12/1/2016 | Version : 2.13 | Size : 128.2 MB
• Improved user interface that simplifies selecting and changing filter parameters.
• New tool: White Balance.
• Correction for developing raw files with embedded color profiles.
11/3/2016 | Version : 2.12 | Size : 120.0 MB
• Improved consistency between preview and final image when using HDR Scape.
• UI improvements and bug fixes.
10/12/2016 | Version : 2.11 | Size : 119.9 MB
• Improved Text tool: rotate text.
• Photosphere tags are preserved for most tools and filters.
• Raw Develop: performance improvements.
• Raw Develop: fixed issue that caused magenta artifacts on old iPad models.
• UI improvements and bug fixes.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 24 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
: Top Free iPad Application [Photo & Video]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Photo & Video]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Photo & Video
Comments and Ratings for Snapseed
Incredible app, if you shoot pictures with the built in camera app. (2.12)
11/29/2016 6:52:00 PM
5/5 By Hglkk
If you use apples proprietary camera app, your pictures will come out fantastic. Editing is also a breeze. If you happen to use Hydra, camera +, or any other photo app, you will have serious issues editing in snapseed. The image will glitch out and rotate on its own, effects and edits will be placed crooked to your image. Small glitch, hopefully they will fix it in the next update.
Hands down the best (2.12)
11/29/2016 1:25:00 AM
5/5 By myw01
The most powerful and capable photo editing app. I've tried them all and nothing else comes close. If you want precise control over your photos, this is as good as you'll get on mobile.
Great app (2.12)
11/27/2016 6:34:00 PM
4/5 By Skippydoo42
A you tuber recommended this app and I love it. It takes some time to learn the ins and outs but it has everything I could want in a photo editor.
Doesn't save edits (2.12)
11/20/2016 3:11:00 PM
1/5 By The Wiremans
I have had and used this program for years, and I've always loved it - until recently. It no longer saves my edits. I spend all the time and effort editing a photo just so, only to have Snapseed save the unedited original. The app has gone from a five star favorite to completely useless. I hope this glitch is repaired soon.
11/19/2016 2:25:00 PM
5/5 By MomtoMitchandNic
I love this app! It's so easy to use and has great features.
I'd really like the opportunity to purchase additional text options.
very good (2.12)
11/19/2016 10:00:00 AM
5/5 By zzezo😳😔
I love snapseed 💜
I wish you add square fit feature 😔 it will be really perfect 😍
The Best Photo Editor App (2.12)
11/19/2016 2:10:00 AM
5/5 By awesomebdawson
I've used them all. This is best one.
The best iPhone photo editing app. (2.12)
11/18/2016 4:47:00 AM
5/5 By Griecko
Simply the best iPhone photo editing app.
Here because Casey Neistat (2.12)
11/16/2016 11:32:00 PM
5/5 By Teaspoonguy
Overall the app is great for photo editing. It goes well into details, and is one of the closest to photoshop I have used
Casey Neistat (2.12)
11/16/2016 8:21:00 PM
5/5 By Rc4TheKing
Who else came here from Casey Neistats video? The app is phenomenal in editing.
Great editor (2.12)
11/16/2016 8:18:00 PM
5/5 By Drewrosie
Takes a min to understand, but is very intuitive and allows for great edits.
11/16/2016 6:32:00 PM
5/5 By DudemanLA
This app is really great. Can you please add a levels adjustment so I can independently adjust shadow highlight in mid tones. If you learn how to use it then it is very useful. A lot of gestures you need to learn. It's really great.
The new version has killed HDR (2.12)
11/16/2016 5:06:00 PM
3/5 By M Wilkie
I used to get stunning HDR photos with the original version, right up to 1.6. Version 2.0 HDR pales in comparison. I look back at my previous photos and see a huge difference with the processing I can do now. Please bring back the HDR setting from the previous version. In addition, the Insights panel at the bottom is very annoying. I would like to make it go away. It is far too distracting.
Casey neistat approved (2.12)
11/15/2016 10:24:00 PM
5/5 By Sex master6969
Casey neistat sent me lol follow me on insta bigdaddyfluffy23
The best! Buuut (2.12)
11/15/2016 9:35:00 PM
5/5 By ricardosoruco
The only thing I wanted extra in the app right now would be the deepth of field effect, even if it could be manual
Awesome app. (2.12)
11/14/2016 2:34:00 AM
5/5 By Popi2013
It's getting better and better. Love this app!
11/12/2016 1:18:00 AM
5/5 By Erica penguin
I'm surprised that it's free(not that there's anything wrong with that) and very professional.
Great new UI but... (2.12)
11/11/2016 9:05:00 PM
3/5 By UpRocka
Snapseed continues to grow and get better but one feature that I really would like to still see is being able to "mute" each adjustment layer rather than only have the ability to take the top-most adjustments away. Seems counterintuitive and really doesn't help when you just want to preview what your image would look like when you remove one adjustment.
Also still patiently waiting for WHITE BALANCE to return to Tune Image!!! Come on guys!?
Update Oct. 2016:
Noticing a "banding artifact" visible now when an image is zoomed in to inspect closer up. Upon render the image no longer looks distorted so it's clearly some sort of redraw error. Never noticed this one before, hopefully it will be addressed.
Update Nov. 2016:
Snapseed Developers - PLEASE!!!
+ Add White Balance back
+ Allow single adjustment layers to be toggled on/off
+ Add option to save a series of custom edits to apply at later date
GREAT, BUT....... (2.12)
11/11/2016 12:01:00 PM
4/5 By Barrambila
Amazing photo editor based on Viveza Selective Photo Retouching Desktop Editor. But has the major flaw of not supporting high resolution images. When I import files from my DSL onto my iPad for editing, the resulting edited photo is saved in low resolution. This for me is a no go until this is fixed. I have been waiting for the longest time, for the simple fix to be done. Most of Adobe iPhone and iPad photo editing tools now support full high resolution. This app needs high resolution in, high resolution out.
Use it everyday (2.12)
11/11/2016 7:08:00 AM
5/5 By Jimzy99
Any plans future updates I can import in a custom signature or logo?
Best App for Photo Editing - Must Have! (2.12)
11/11/2016 3:43:00 AM
5/5 By GummyBearLover038
Would give this app a higher rating if possible. Snapseed makes it easy for anyone to create gorgeous, profesional looking photos. It's truly remarkable what the app can do.
One of the best app. (2.12)
11/9/2016 3:16:00 AM
5/5 By MisS cHicken WiTtLe
It is one of the best I have ever used. The only one I have on my phone. Gives you that professional touch to your photos.
Best app ever! (2.12)
11/5/2016 9:27:00 PM
5/5 By James Dueñez
I love this app! I use it more then my $100 Lightroom. It's easy and fast and most of all ITS FREE!! You would have to be silly not to use this if your just starting out. Oh! You can edit RAW, For you RAW babies out there.
Best photo editor (2.12)
11/4/2016 2:43:00 AM
5/5 By Goldwyman
This is the best photo editor. Makes my photos pop!
I only wish it could be used on my pc. It would be wonderful! I also would like to be able to load it on my MacBook Pro. I had a trial version then it was over and I can't get it back again.
This is the best and easiest app to use.
Please make it available for other computers and not just iPhones.
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers (2.12)
11/3/2016 6:17:00 AM
5/5 By Paul in NJ
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, warmth, and even incredible highlight protection all at once. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
Favorite editing app! (2.12)
11/2/2016 11:59:00 PM
5/5 By redheadvalerie
This app is by far my favorite for photo editing... but I think there are two things that could be added/fixed to make it perfect.
1. Add a liquefy tool - I want this so bad!
2. Improve the healing brush to have more control... I find the current one difficult to maneuver.
Excellent app (2.12)
11/2/2016 4:04:00 PM
5/5 By Joe11234876
Hands down a very powerful application and with a UI second to none.
Well it hasn't worked since two updates ago (2.11)
11/2/2016 3:36:00 PM
3/5 By TheCheddarbob
This app is awesome. I love how easy it it to use. Problem is it's stopped working now. It won't open any pictures from my camera roll.
The fastest and easiest editor (2.11)
11/2/2016 3:02:00 PM
5/5 By ianmbelinos
Snapseed is one of fastest and easiest photo editors on the market. It regularly gets improvements that take it to new levels of excellence. All it needs is the ability to save and apply presets and it will be the only choice for anyone wanting to edit on their phone or tablet.
5 Stars, nothing else (2.11)
11/2/2016 7:34:00 AM
5/5 By LittleMaster
As a professional photographer, I say download this and I can't use those words here to say that this app is "#*% unbelievable, seriously!