By Nik Software, Inc.
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 3G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad Wifi
, iPhone 3GS
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
, iPhone6 Plus
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
3/21/2017 | Version : 2.17 | Size : 134.8 MB
• New filter: Double Exposure. Blend two photos and choose from blending modes that are inspired by analog film techniques as well as digital image processing.
• New tool: Pose. Change the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models.
• New tool: Expand. Increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content from your image.
3/7/2017 | Version : 2.16 | Size : 130.3 MB
• Edit faster by using reusable looks: save the edits on any photo as a look, and apply saved looks to other images
• Share looks with friends and other users by generating a QR code for each
• Apply Structure to individual areas of your photo via the Selective tool
1/31/2017 | Version : 2.15 | Size : 125.9 MB
• Curves: New tool for precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Face: Improved face detection
• Text: Added ability to force line breaks in multiline text styles
• Black & White: Improved grain quality.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 26 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Transform (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos (30 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures (4 styles)
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin (10 predefined styles)
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Photo & Video]
: Top Free iPad Application [Photo & Video]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Photo & Video
Comments and Ratings for Snapseed
Anyone else having issue with crashing on export? (2.15)
3/3/2017 6:47:00 PM
2/5 By Twitt fit
Has been happening every time I try to export a photo now
Perfect for photographers (2.15)
2/26/2017 9:58:00 PM
5/5 By yolo.5764
A must have. This app is easy to use and straight forward giving photographers advance editing capabilities on the go. I'm very impressed with the transform and healing tool especially. 5 stars.
2/26/2017 6:54:00 AM
5/5 By Btoelena
Best app. (2.15)
2/24/2017 5:38:00 AM
5/5 By Jennifer Santamaria
Now that I found out you can apply the same edits to different pictures...kind of like photoshop's "actions", this has become the only photo editing app I use.
I really don't think any mobile app beats it for the price. Which is free.
Awesome don't change it! (2.15)
2/23/2017 8:19:00 AM
5/5 By Martinmusic
Great app. Love the Google photos integration
Great app! (2.15)
2/22/2017 6:50:00 AM
5/5 By Chonching14
Great app! I use it on all my devices. Has a lot of awesome ways to customize your photos!
Update Downgrade (2.15)
2/21/2017 11:11:00 PM
2/5 By west-consin
Snapseed is a powerful app, but they have seriously damaged the work flow in this update. One must make more taps just to see the current edits. Edits aren't some option you tuck away in a menu. They're the main event.
The developers of this last update clearly have not used their own program. Please change it back.
Great App (2.15)
2/21/2017 4:19:00 PM
5/5 By Blumonkey76
They way you edit and share, is amazing, so much so, you would think some actually would give two rolls of film on what is out there.
Plus, what gives me such pleasure about this app is the amount of time one invests in the obsession of its subject. You talk about taking STOCK!! The one thing about this app that I have seen with other apps is the inability to communicate directly with the subject. I think it's just a fear that as photographers, y'all feel better in your protective collective instead over coming any fears associate by taking the subject head on. Other than that, it a swell app and like the others, the results are always predictable.
I for one will continue to move forward, and as the subject, it savors how the haters get upset when there is no reaction to the project.
Whether it's ignorance or denial, these gaggle of pseudo sarcastic snappers ( a big feature here), have been baffled by inadequate level of response by the subject. I think it's mostly ignorance.
But this APP is still a joyride :)
Amazing photo editor (2.15)
2/20/2017 11:33:00 PM
5/5 By Romaartemov
Absolutely love this app, very instinct and easy, with powerful tools !
A gem! (2.15)
2/20/2017 9:21:00 PM
5/5 By cellorondo
I don't even know how I heard about this app but it is pleasantly fantastic! It kinda does everything I want it to be able to do when it comes to editing and reworking my iPhone pics. Seriously, you should be using this app.
Love it (2.15)
2/19/2017 7:49:00 PM
5/5 By bluelily17
This is one app - I'm always using it. Love how easy it is to use to achieve great effects.
Just keeps getting better!! (2.15)
2/18/2017 2:22:00 AM
5/5 By LorNrocks
Every major update adds a new and better feature. I was so excited when you guys added curves recently, with some pretty nice presets to boot. I think at this point the only feature I wish to see is HSL toning/color grading options and highlight/shadow toning. (Although that I suppose could be achieved in the curves menu?) I consistently use this app for batch editing, shooting raw, and using the brush tool to do layer masks. A killer app. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Best Photo Editing App (2.15)
2/16/2017 10:03:00 AM
5/5 By Anthony Resendez
Hands down the best mobile photo editing app out there. Simple and beautiful to use. Definitely better than VSCO.
Can't Believe it's Free! (2.15)
2/16/2017 6:51:00 AM
5/5 By SgtandBrad
Absolutely amazing what you can do to photo's with this app - it literally saves photos ! So happy an I can't believe it's free!
Nice improvement to a favorite app (2.15)
2/14/2017 11:19:00 AM
5/5 By I like to calculate
This is one of my top three photo editing apps. The new improved photo picker functionality is very handy, as I often edit multiple photos in a session. Thanks!
There are many highly useful features in this masterpiece including: HDR enhancement, healing, access to map location, Tune Image, update existing photos (without needed to make a copy), etc.
It's hard to believe this is a free app, with no ads, or other junk. I'd gladly pay for Snapseed if it ever became necessary.
Beats all Adobe photoshop apps combined! (2.15)
2/13/2017 9:06:00 PM
5/5 By Fatherdewitt
This app allows the user to actually edit photos properly unlike adobes apps. It's a combination of all their apps and unlike them, you don't need to pay for a subscription.
Great app!! (2.15)
2/12/2017 5:34:00 AM
5/5 By terri2x10
Only app I've found to get rid of the green dot in sunset pictures!! Wish it would edit videos.
Having fun editing raws again! (2.15)
2/11/2017 9:22:00 PM
5/5 By Brosephaurus Rex
Love this tool. Can't believe it's free, especially with the raw support.
QUICK BUG REPORT: Only issue I'm having is that pictures look different sometimes when sending to Camera Roll. I suspect it has something to do with the True Tone function of the iPad not being utilized by Snapseed. It appears that some of the saturation and/or warmth is lost.
Super fun to be able to customize and stack filters/effects. If they add noise removal (can't find it) and preset saving, Lightroom's gonna be in trouble 😆. I would really appreciate custom resize as well...that would allow me to cut an app out of my workflow. Obviously I'm speaking in regard to 2048px width so that Facebook doesn't make my photos from a D750 look like they were taken with a potato. Check out my stuff at @noflashnozooom 😁
I basically use this for everything.. (2.15)
2/9/2017 5:32:00 PM
5/5 By renegadekillerbee
Wether its to edit a pic I've taken with my iPhone or my ridiculous Nikon DSLR, I always use Snapseed for my shots. Its just way too easy and convenient.
Used to work (2.15)
2/9/2017 4:10:00 PM
1/5 By Cabronnn
Now freezes on load - iPhone 7 plus
My most used photo editor (2.15)
2/9/2017 6:08:00 AM
5/5 By Brometheous17
This app is my most used photo editor on mobile. I love it and have had it on 4 of my last phones. The interface is very appealing and easy to use and it has lots of features that you will actually appreciate and use, not just features to make it sound good.
2/8/2017 4:21:00 PM
5/5 By MomtoMitchandNic
I love this app! It's so easy to use and has great features.
I'd really like the opportunity to purchase additional text options....one time purchase, not a subscription.
THE BEST APP (2.15)
2/7/2017 5:27:00 PM
5/5 By max.richtersarajevo
it's only one photo editing app I trust and use ^^
Great I love it (2.15)
2/7/2017 2:20:00 PM
5/5 By Jzimmer22
This App it's not your every day app it take some time to get used to but once you get used to it it's amazing what you can do with it It's an awesome app I use it daily I would like to see mor text and font choices though
Google loves us, giving this app away. (2.15)
2/7/2017 8:39:00 AM
5/5 By fthnmr
Or maybe they love our snaps rather, which perhaps help them improve their own services when we do share with them.
Update needed (2.15)
2/5/2017 3:30:00 PM
1/5 By PCISFAB
TEXT function NOT WORKING please fix.
2/5/2017 10:58:00 AM
5/5 By Edward1238895
Not clear how to add text (2.15)
2/3/2017 10:02:00 PM
1/5 By Needstobesimple
I'd expect an app to be simple to use. Maybe it's me only but I have not figured out after 10 minutes how to add text. So I deleted it again.
2/3/2017 7:28:00 PM
5/5 By Mr.shahrokh
Best edit app❤❤❤
2/1/2017 9:56:00 PM
5/5 By Kollin Stewarttt
This is a great app. You can precisely edit your photos the way you like. Must have for instagram.
From this dev.
Price : $19.99
Platform : Mac OS
By Nik Software, Inc.
Price : Free
Price : Free
4 in a row 2
Price : Free
Price : Free
Price : Free