By Majic Jungle Software (David Frampton)
Supported Devices :
iPad 2 3G
, iPad 2 Wifi
, iPad 3G
, iPad 4th Gen
, iPad 4th Gen 4G
, iPad Mini
, iPad Mini 4G
, iPad 3rd Gen
, iPad 3rd Gen 4G
, iPad Wifi
, iPhone 3GS
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 4S
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 5C
, iPhone 5S
, iPod Touch 5th Gen
, iPod Touch 4th Gen
, iPod Touch 3rd Gen
5/17/2014 | Version : 1.5 | Size : 58.6 MB
ART, TRADE & ARCHITECTURE! Build more interesting structures with new stone and metal COLUMNS. Build STAIRCASES and super speedy electric ELEVATORS to quickly move between floors. Paint new PAINTINGS and take any picture from your photo library to hang on your wall! Craft or find new TRADE PORTALS which open up a whole new world of trade for both single player and multiplayer games. Buy or sell almost any item on the global market, every transaction influences the price at every trade portal for every player! Buy low and sell high, add value by manufacturing and selling advanced items, or simply sell all your unwanted stuff and spend up on everything you need!
On top of all this, there are a bunch of new items including steel SPOTLIGHTS and a new stronger bow with poison arrows, and a new creature - SCORPIONS, and plenty of other improvements and fixes. There is a new tutorial to help out new players. And due to popular demand, blockheads can now die. But don’t worry, you can let them regenerate at the portal and they even keep most of what they were carrying. Also, if it was feeling a little crowded, new multiplayer worlds can now be up to 16x larger!
- New trade portals allow buying and selling items on a global marketplace with all other Blockheads players
- A new tutorial to help out new players starting a single player world
- Adds recent server list for connecting to online servers
- New scorpions can be found in the desert, and are particularly active at night
- Blockheads can now die, but can regenerate at the portal
- Craft paintings using any picture you like from your camera roll
- New stairs and columns for decoration and to make moving between floors easier
- New fast and convenient electric elevators
- New golden bow & poison arrows
- You can now paint ladders, beds, chests, shelves, display cabinets, safes, signs and shops
- Many bug fixes and tweaks
10/18/2013 | Version : 1.4 | Size : 51.6 MB
Huge TRAINS & TECHNOLOGY update! New steam trains and handcars can zip around on vast rail networks. New copper wiring and electric workbenches and generators give you faster methods of crafting that use less fuel, and unlock new items. See the world through new eyes, with the beautiful new HD textures available for purchase. The new cave troll is a formidable enemy found deep in caves, but the new bow & arrow and tin and iron armor will help your cause. And the new magical portal chests let you transport items instantly across the world, or even take items between worlds! Plus much, much more!
- Adds amazing new steel RAIL & TRAINS!
- Adds electricity, with copper wiring, steam and solar powered generators, flywheels to store energy and more!
- New bow & arrows for ranged attacks
- New tin and iron armor, which will help protect you against the new cave trolls… and...
- Each other! It is now possible for blockheads to harm other players' blockheads in multiplayer.
- Build rail ramps and jumps and launch your blockheads off cliffs on their speedy rail handcars!
- New HD textures let you see your worlds like you've never seen them before.
- New portal chests allow you to transport items instantly within and even between worlds
- Transport items on steam powered cargo trains over long distances between train stations.
- Take all of your blockheads for a ride together with other players in a train of passenger cars.
- New electric furnaces, kilns and metalwork benches which unlock new items to craft, use less fuel, and are 50% faster
- Adds an electric stove to cook more advanced meals which keep your blockheads full for longer.
- Adds silicon, black sand, black glass and magnets, and display cabinets which are like shelves, but other players can't get in and steal your stuff.
- Craft pig iron to get more iron ingots from ore.
- Find new Ice torches and ice armor with a cooling effect to protect against heat.
- You can now warp in up to 5 blockheads!
- Newly placed beds, signs, chests, shelves, trains and workbenches are now owned by whoever placed them, and cannot be picked up or directly removed by other players. They also no longer despawn.
- New server command to reset the owner of a username
- Banning users now also black lists their device, so they cannot reconnect with a different username and IP
- Water freezing and melting no longer causes an increase in water volume
- Added new moderator category to servers that can only list, ban/unban, kick, and whitelist/unwhitelist other players.
- Admins and hosts can now pick up and use all items regardless of who the owner is. Placing any picked up item re-assigns ownership to the host/admin. Dropping any item removes all ownership.
- It is now possible to hang workbenches and chests on back walls and stack them above each other
- Removed ability to purchase ore/coal/oil/ingots from portals, it was a bit too much like cheating.
- Fixes a bug where all blockheads could occasionally instantly lose all health (the heart attack bug)
- Fixes issues with pathfinding, including falls when digging ceilings or removing ladders, and queued actions getting canceled when they shouldn't be.
- Fixes issue allowing people to log in as someone else on iOS 7, or when they were marked (AWAY)
- Kicked/Banned players' blockheads are now removed from the world instantly.
- Now only one username can be active on a given server from a given device at one time.
- Fixes issues where items could get lost or duplicated when exiting the game.
- Numerous changes to tech tree and where things are crafted, with some new upgrades.
- Added buttons to use the current item/eat/wear/take photo etc. next to the inventory as well as above the blockhead.
- Many performance optimizations
- Fixed long standing bug where chili and corn plants couldn't have just the fruit harvested by harvesting top square.
8/9/2013 | Version : 1.3.2 | Size : 33.5 MB
New in 1.3:
Massive multiplayer update! Play with up to 32 other players in persistent online worlds hosted on the free Mac app (download on the Mac App Store or at theblockheads.net). Or host a game from your device quickly and easily with up to 5 other players on your local wifi network. This update also adds multiplayer text chat, now supports 2 player auto-match over Game Center, and adds a whole bunch of new items and blocks, amongst many other improvements!
1.3.2 Fixes problems found in previous versions, focusing particularly on crashes, multiplayer disconnects and lag.
Full feature list:
- Connect to persistent server-hosted worlds for many more players at once
- In-game text chat with other players
- Now continues when you exit in multiplayer too. The server will continue to run through any queued actions for your blockheads until you return.
- Connect and play with up to 5 other players locally without needing Game Center
- Host or join auto-matched Game Center games, and find new friends to play with
- Smelt copper and gold coins to trade with other players.
- New shop blocks allow you to trade items with other players, even while you're away.
- Added safes, giving the ability to store items that no other players can access.
- Added iron doors and trapdoors that only your blockheads can use.
- Dig for treasure! New golden treasure chests containing valuable items.
- Pinch to zoom out to a map view that shows all the way from lava to space, and allows you to easily see everything and zoom into specific areas.
- Signs! Label your rooms and chests, or leave messages for other players.
- Use time crystals to teleport from anywhere in the world to any portal instantly!
- New advanced beds allow your blockheads to sleep much faster and stay awake longer.
- Craft shelves to display items and easily see where everything is stored.
- New metal blocks allow you to build strong walls that look awesome and are hard to destroy.
- The expected change to your inventory is now tracked across actions. So for example if you queue up crafting 3 tin ingots, you can now immediately queue up crafting a tin bucket.
- Find limes in limestone!
- Seven new achievements.
- Fixes an issue where your world could become corrupted if you accept a Game Center invite while a world is loading.
- Fixes many issues causing lag and crashes in multiplayer.
- The 'fog of war' darkness is now per-player in multiplayer.
- Partially mined stone no longer resets to its un-mined state (though placed blocks still do).
- Many other more minor fixes and changes.
"On an iPhone or iPad, the 2-D, side-scrolling block-based sandbox is a winning formula, and The Blockheads is the most well-executed, true-to-Minecraft game I've had the pleasure to experience on iOS." - TouchArcade (5 Stars)
"The Blockheads takes the Minecraft experience and shrinks it down in a way that just works on a touchscreen. There are shades of Lemmings here too, and they blend together to make a sweet game about discovery, exploration, and creation." - Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
Night is falling and your blockhead is freezing.
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops. Build, farm, find & craft your way to advanced technology including shops, steam trains, electricity, and more!
Play alone, or with your friends, with local or online multiplayer.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Wire your house up with solar powered electricity and cook a fish curry on your electric stove.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Craft swords, armor, and a bow & arrows, and take on a cave troll.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Lay rail and go for a ride on a steam locomotive.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Adventure]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Simulation]
: Top Free iPad Application [Adventure]
: Top Free iPad Application [Simulation]
: Top Grossing iPhone Applications [Simulation]
: Top Grossing iPhone Applications [Adventure]
: Top Grossing iPad Applications [Simulation]
: Top Grossing iPad Applications [Adventure]
: Top Free iPhone Applications [Games]
: Top Free iPad Application [Games]
Screenshots iPhone / iPod :
Screenshots iPad :
Comments and Ratings for The Blockheads
5/16/2014 2:18:00 AM
5/5 By Dr Wiggle Waggle
You guys should have your blockhead craft a rocket ship to the moon. Or an airplane to travel much quicker, or you could craft a tank and have wars with other people online. Just a few ideas.
5/16/2014 1:46:00 AM
5/5 By Ufthfktjfhccghjchgj
Great game but,
Should add creative mode
Awesome but needs more (1.5)
5/15/2014 7:10:00 AM
5/5 By ScribblenautsIsAwsome
This games pretty good but it needs a sixth blockhead,Creative,Pets,Other human creatures and Perhaps quest?
5/15/2014 3:17:00 AM
3/5 By Horsesrule5812
I love the game, but just a few seconds ago a scorpion came and attacked me while I was sleeping!! Can you take out giant scorpions and add something less dangerous like a camel?
Add some things, please. (1.5)
5/15/2014 2:58:00 AM
5/5 By Ominous red eyes
Here are the things you SHOULD add:
Loch Ness monster
Wolves to tame
Golems to craft (or summon)
Horses or ponies
Magical wonderland biomes
Tame able dragons
Dragons in the sky
Villages in all biomes
Ents (tree people)
Weather (tornados, hailstorms, and hurricanes)
Bosses. Add bosses like:Grass guardian, Kraken, The Dragon, and Skeleton King
And finally.... Creative mode. Just please add a creative mode.
Thank you for the great game. I hope you add these to make it even better.
How it could be better (1.5)
5/15/2014 1:25:00 AM
4/5 By The rebel99
This game is great its very fun to go around and create things but I can't seem to get to far in my world because of the new update which makes you die and I loose my things that I've worked too hard to build and maybe there could be a creative mode in the near future(hint)
Creative mode add (1.5)
5/15/2014 12:10:00 AM
5/5 By Matt12581
Awesome game but you should add creative mode
NOT A COPY OF MINECRAFT!! (1.5)
5/14/2014 11:07:00 PM
4/5 By Bsponse
This game is NOT a copy of minecraft!!! It has way more things and is COMPLETELY different. It's a good game. It just gets complicated with all these materials.
Chile problems (1.5)
5/14/2014 10:25:00 PM
4/5 By Muddy piggy
I love this app but I warped in a person and made her eat chile and then she caught on fire and died😲 then when she teleported back to the portal she was still burning and I can't seem to find a way to stop her from dieng!!! My sister said that if you put her in water then she will stop burining but the closest lake is too far away! I tried making her go there but she died again! I just don't know what to do! Please can you make the app so they will not still be on fire when they teleport back from the dead! I will never eat another single chile again! Even if it is the last food on earth!!!
Great game! (1.5)
5/14/2014 9:02:00 PM
4/5 By horsecr8zy
It's a cool game I just wish u could have pet animals. Otherwise great!
GREAT GAME (1.5)
5/14/2014 6:27:00 AM
4/5 By Fishfury1
The reason I gave this game a 4 instead if a 5 is because it needs more mobs and some bosses would be cool everything is okay just MORE MOBS pls like I found one scorpion and that's it add hostile and un hostile mobs to I will give this game a five if you do this pls pls pls.
Great game but... (1.5)
5/14/2014 5:55:00 AM
4/5 By Noodleskatagi
I love blockheads but there is one problem. The problem is the new update where you die. I love everything just take off when you die because when me and my cousin are playing we die then we revive. The next thing you now we die again when we are walking to our house . It gets me so ticked off. Please fix .thanks😃😃💗💚💜❤️💛💙
The best (1.5)
5/14/2014 4:08:00 AM
5/5 By Destiny90
To me I think it's better than mine craft their like the same but better also the game doesn't make my eyes hurt cause of the3d like in mine craft anyway blockheads is great I will recommend it to every one you do many things mine hunt and built most of all expolre
5/14/2014 12:55:00 AM
1/5 By Lul&sos
Ok it's a great game and it is ok to leave helpful comments but STOP BEING SO HATEFUL
5/13/2014 9:13:00 PM
4/5 By Casara S.
I love the blockheads but how do you continue a multiplayer game?
Great but... (1.5)
5/13/2014 5:54:00 AM
4/5 By Oreo mermaid
Seriously? I had really good stuff until today... Everything turned into workbenches!! And when you touch it it turns into a golden chest that you can't even use!! I just lost everything!! And you can't even use the workbench lvl 1 what happened?? I had solar panels and electricity and so much more and then I just lost it why??? If you don't fix it I'm going to rate this a one star!!!!!
Best survival game (1.5)
5/13/2014 5:34:00 AM
5/5 By Recourses share
Blockheads is awesome game! Now I realize that there's really big amount of games that are awesome. Big thanks to admin of M.J.S.
Mr Frampton. Only one bad thing that in that update they replaced bucket to metal work bench!
Missing stuff (1.5)
5/13/2014 2:16:00 AM
3/5 By Lit kitty
So I was playing this game and I was making a HUGE tunnel underground but then I saw a purple gem so I got it and returned home. I put it in my chest. I then slept on my bed. The next morning (on game) I woke up and I decide to upgrade my portal so I was getting my gem. When I checked my chest (I only had one) when I got to my chest my gem, pick axe and spear was gone and I couldn't find it. I was in single player mood. The next time I went to sleep I heard something odd and weird and my chest was next to my bed I was sleeping on. If this was a glitch please fix this I am going to lose all my food! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Needs some changes (1.5)
5/13/2014 12:18:00 AM
4/5 By Jfiyigfiytfiytfyi
A rocket ship and you can go to the moon and there are aliens 👽
A pyramid in the desert
Another universe you can go to
A ring of saturn's
A mummy in the pyramid,a bunch of traps and gold
Decent game (1.5)
5/12/2014 11:20:00 PM
4/5 By 1234567ate!!!!!
This is a decent game but does get boring quickly because of the lack of monsters/ creatures, as well as the possibilities of the technology. So add some more tech. And some more animals/ monsters, and you will crush junk jack and block world
Best app I ever played! 😄 (1.5)
5/12/2014 4:17:00 PM
5/5 By dadudzik
I think you made a awesome game you should make 5 stars total in the App Store. And cars I thought would be a good idea but no I Make city's and no room for cars but helicopters would be nice I need a helacopter my blockheads will go to the North Pole and need help if anyone douse not want them to add it than don't craft one! We need books books you can right and the title and that you can add photos if you want I thing panting was alright but I think we need printers and computers printers to print notes and photos and some computers
To mess around with like printing throo the printer
Another thing that I think is nesisery is a toilet and shower and if your dirty allot you become unhappy and if you don't use the toilet often enuf your health goes down thing bob wire you can not pass so I can make walls that players can't pass and do not put anything like zombies or skeletons or anything like that or I will never play this again until you take it out. Thank you fore this wonderful game it's the best in my book.
Like it (1.5)
5/12/2014 12:29:00 PM
3/5 By Andrewws
Like it but crafting could be better
I knew it! (1.5)
5/12/2014 5:47:00 AM
5/5 By Gamecool10
5/12/2014 4:24:00 AM
5/5 By AdrianC.avelar
add villagers one village per biome forest village, dessert village, highland village, and even a village that's floating in the water. Thanks and please take the last idea in the next update :^) and always I looovvveee this game.and also maybe add an optional story line ; )also a leveling system
Thanks for this beautiful game
This game is awesome, but... (1.5)
5/12/2014 1:18:00 AM
5/5 By 😤ICANTFINDAUSERNAME😤
This game is amazing, but it would be even better with creative mode! Plz consider this, it would make the game way better.
Water and train (1.5)
5/11/2014 11:25:00 PM
5/5 By JayDee820110
Great game, could you fix the glitch where the water does not flow realistic? I made a man made lake that connects to the ocean but every time I get water from it for coffee I still have to replace it. Also I am making a subway across my world and I notice if you let them ride for like 15 mins the blockheads will disappear and once they get out the train they can not touch it unless you dig a hole for the train to roll into.
Flipping chillies (1.5)
5/11/2014 11:09:00 PM
2/5 By Leons amazing 234
WHY THE FRIK DO THESE THINGS KILL YOU?!?!?! That one detail brought it from 5 stars to 2 Please fix it as its extremely annoying
5/11/2014 5:56:00 PM
4/5 By Cherry😃😀😃😀
How do you get cherrys I'm confused .If anybody has the answer tell me 😃
5/11/2014 4:40:00 PM
4/5 By Ljk090256!
You guys should add for the easel "help" as one blockhead is painting another could help paint and make it faster
Great Game (1.5)
5/11/2014 2:17:00 PM
4/5 By Rockin_Cat
It could use a skin creator for 100 time crystals, also the splashed water physics could be fixed, you can swim UP it. Also, dropbears spawn next to characters and randomly attack them too much, and characters get tired too easily, but it is still a good game. Also for update 1.5 the scenic ride and step up achievements are glitched.